Fun Stuff. Thanks again James!
Time Flys --- when you're having fun! And I hope you have some fun with this game.
It's a basic "stuff is falling" game, here's a quick overview:
- Blast stuff from the sides.
- Standard - laser will blast a fly that matches it's color
- Get some power-ups to help
- Power Up - Kill em All = any laser can kill any color
- Power Up - Non Stop = laser doesn't stop, it will pass through the pile
- Power-Up - Rapid Fire = nuff said
- You may want to move your guns faster or slower
- The game speeds up over time, so don't dilly dally
- Unity3D 2017
- Garage Band w/ Apple Loops
- Visual Studio Code
I started learning Unity less than a year ago. One of my inspirations has been GamesPlusJames. When I saw he has going to do a GameJam I knew I wanted to be a part of it. It wasn't the most convenient weekend; however, I was able to spend about 20 hours overall and get something I was kinda proud to submit.
This was my 3rd GameJam and I always learn so much. It's a great way to change up the learning process, to stop working on pure code, character/player/game mechanics, and attempting to try/implement millions if ideas... and actually just focus, show some discipline, and make playable game.
Thanks James! Hope you like it!
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.